Try the NHS App If you’re a patient at our practice you can now use the new NHS App, a simple and secure way to access a range of NHS services on your smartphone or tablet. You can use the NHS App to get health advice, order repeat prescriptions, manage your hospital referrals, view your GP health record and more. If you already use Patient Access you can continue to use it. You can use the NHS App as well. For more information go to www.nhs.uk/nhsapp.
What the NHS App does
- get advice about coronavirus – get information about coronavirus and find out what to do if you think you have it.
- order repeat prescriptions – see your available medicines, request a new repeat prescription and choose a pharmacy for your prescriptions to be sent to.
- book appointments – search for, book and cancel appointments at your GP surgery, and see details of your upcoming and past appointments.
- check your symptoms – search trusted NHS information and advice on hundreds of conditions and treatments, and get instant advice or medical help near you.
- register your organ donation decision – choose to donate some or all of your organs and check your registered decision.
- find out how the NHS uses your data – choose if data from your health records is shared for research and planning.
- view parts of your GP record – including information about medication, allergies, vaccinations, previous illnesses and test results.
If you’re a patient at our practice you can use the new NHS App, a simple and secure way to access a range of NHS services on your smartphone or tablet.
Please see links to leaflets below for more information on online access:
- Getting started: pat-guid-getting-started-gp-online.pdf (england.nhs.uk)
- Giving another person access: pat-guid-give-another-person-access.pdf (england.nhs.uk)
- Giving employed carers access: pat-guid-give-employed-carers-access.pdf (england.nhs.uk)
- GP online services for carers including young carers: pat-guid-gp-online-services-carers.pdf (england.nhs.uk)
- Protecting your records: pat-guid-protecting-your-records.pdf (england.nhs.uk)
- What you need to know about GP online records: pat-guid-need-to-know.pdf (england.nhs.uk)
- Young peoples online access: pat-guid-clr-young-people-gp-online.pdf (england.nhs.uk)
- Your GP record: pat-guid-clr-your-gp-record.pdf (england.nhs.uk)