Online services allow you to:
- book, check or cancel appointments with a GP, nurse or other healthcare professional
- order repeat prescriptions
- see parts of your health record, including information about medicines, vaccinations and test results
- see communications between your GP surgery and other services, such as hospitals
How to register for Online Services
If you have not used our online services before you will need to:
- Come to the Surgery and provide photo ID so we can confirm your identity and the receptionist will then issue you with a username and password.
- Enter Patient Access and enter your registration details exactly as shown on the form.
- After registering, log on with your username and password.
Non-urgent advice: Having Problems?
Please see links to leaflets below for more information on online access:
Getting started: pat-guid-getting-started-gp-online.pdf (england.nhs.uk)
Giving another person access: pat-guid-give-another-person-access.pdf (england.nhs.uk)
Giving employed carers access: pat-guid-give-employed-carers-access.pdf (england.nhs.uk)
GP online services for carers including young carers: pat-guid-gp-online-services-carers.pdf (england.nhs.uk)
Protecting your records: pat-guid-protecting-your-records.pdf (england.nhs.uk)
What you need to know about GP online records: pat-guid-need-to-know.pdf (england.nhs.uk)
Young peoples online access: pat-guid-clr-young-people-gp-online.pdf (england.nhs.uk)
Your GP record: pat-guid-clr-your-gp-record.pdf (england.nhs.uk)