Access your NHS services
Log in to your NHS account to access services online on your computer, tablet or mobile phone. You do not need to download anything.
Log in to your account to:
- get your NHS COVID Pass
- order repeat prescriptions
- book and manage appointments
- get health information and advice
- view your health record securely
- view your NHS number
Get the NHS App on your smartphone or tablet
You can also log in to your NHS account using the NHS App.
Who can have an NHS account
You can have an account if you are:
- registered with a GP surgery in England
- aged 13 or over
Find out more about who can have an NHS account